PROTOTYPE PRESS STATION
Customizable outfeed guides, Crystal clear safety guarding
Midway Rotary Die Solutions offers these manually-driven presses for short runs, prototyping, or testing applications. Many customers are using these manually-driven presses for short runs, prototyping, or testing applications. The module is portable, or permanently mountable. They can be operated as stand-alone units, or integrated into your processing line. They are used in multiple industries, including Medical, Automotive, Specialty, and many others.
Key Features of the Press Station Design:
- Simple to use fixed or infinite-adjust material guides
- Customizable out-feed guides, with or without material stripping
- Crystal clear safety guarding
- Durable double-truck hold down units
- Multiple lubrication ports for easy maintenance
- Manual operation (easy hand wheel), or integrate into your drive system
- Hydraulic or digital pressure gauges can be added for more precise pressure application
- Available in standard press widths of 7, 10, 16, and 24-inch, or customizable per your specifications to fit your current die blank on press for easy prototype to production progression
WHICH OF YOUR APPLICATIONS COULD BENEFIT
FROM A MIDWAY PRESS STATION?
Our experienced team of technical specialists and application engineers will help guide you through which Midway solutions are the best fit for your unique process.